STUDENT OYSTER PHOTOCARD
To apply for a 18+ Student Oyster Photocard you need to:
– enrol for a course of study at an accredited school
– register on a full-time course (minimum 15 hours a week)
– enrol for a minimum of 14 weeks
– live in London for the duration of your study
– be 18 or over
If you meet the criteria please arrange a meeting with one of our staff members to help you complete the online application form.
Alternatively, you can apply for the 18+ Student Oyster Photocard here.
You will need the following information:
– the name of the education provider: English and Skills Training London
– your student number: check your Ingla Account Card
– the start and the end date of your course: you can find these in your Ingla Account Card
– current address in London
– active email account
– your colour digital photo to upload (see the size guidelines in the application page)
– valid credit/debit card – the one-off cost of the Student Oyster card is £20 payable to Transport for London at the time of application
Stay Connected and follow us for all the latest school happenings, plus special offers, available exclusively for our social media fans.