Ingla's Open Week
All courses. All week. All yours.
Ingla Open Week is the perfect opportunity to try out all the English courses available at Ingla completely FREE of charge. Here’s the list of all the courses to choose from and create your unique English learning experience:
- English for Beginners
- General English (Levels Elementary to Advanced)
- English for Speaking (Low)
- English for Speaking (High)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge First Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Advanced Exam Preparation
- Trinity ISE 1 Exam Preparation
- Trinity GESE 3 Exam Preparation
- Trinity GESE 5 Exam Preparation
- English for Work
- English for Business
Do you qualify for the Open Week
In order to qualify for the Open Week classes you must complete the Open Week Booking Form/Class Register and meet the following requirements:
- You received the Ingla Open Week Invitation
- You follow Ingla on Instagram and Facebook
- You liked, shared or tagged 5 Ingla social media posts
- You are 18 or over
- You are in the UK during the Open Week
- You completed the Ingla English Level Test
- Your level of English is appropriate for the level of your selected classes
How to book your Open Week classes
Please complete the Open Week Booking Form/Class Register before Friday, 8th October and let us know which Open Open Week classes you’d like to attend.
The Ingla Admin Team will get in touch with you via Whatsapp message and confirm the class availability and your Open Week timetable.
Entries submitted during the Open Week will be subject to extended processing times and will not guarantee your space in all of the available Open Week Classes.
All entries will be based on a first come first served basis.