An English Language School Agent provides a link between people wanting to study English in a different country, or a city like London, and a language school perfect for their clients' needs.

Agents can also help with special discounts, documentation, visas, the registration process, accommodation, tours, and sightseeing activities.

Ingla Agent logo

Information about Ingla School of English for Agents

About Ingla School of English

Ingla School of English is a modern, welcoming and vibrant English language school in North London that offers small classes and an intimate learning environment, online and in our London school.

WHY learn English at Ingla

Our Accreditations

We are accredited by the British Council. This is an independent organisation that is responsible for maintaining quality English Language Teaching in the UK.  

We are also a member of English UK

As well as this, Ingla is proud to be one of only eight centres in London to be an official Trinity Exam Preparation Centre

Study Packages

At Ingla, we pride ourselves on our wide variety of course options and study packages. 

Contact our Sales Team today for more information.

There are plenty of benefits to being an Agent linked to Ingla School of English. Here is what we offer to Agents:

  1. A Commission Fee for each student that books with Ingla through you.
  2. A flexible range of study options for your clients.
  3. A friendly Sales Team who are experienced in working with agents and providing quality English Language education.
  4. A dedicated Ingla point person – This Ingla Team member will directly liaise with you as an Agent, giving clear information in line with your particular agreement and situation.
  5. Quality advice regarding regulations, visas, accommodation and tourist experiences in London.

How to be an Ingla Agent

Contact Ingla School of English Studetn's Area Logo (1)

1. Call us for a chat about becoming an Ingla Agent.

Call us: 020 8889 1208

Change My Ingla Booking Ingla School of English Students Area icon

2. We will formalise your Ingla Agent Agreement and send you all the documentation and publicity that you need.

School Policies Ingla School of English Logo Students Area

3. Your clients will need to complete some steps to enrol at Ingla.

Your clients will need to complete the following steps to enrol at Ingla:


Your clients may or may not need a visa to study English in the UK. Here are the most common situations regarding visas.

If you would like to study English in the UK for up to 6 months (180 days), you can use a Standard Visitor Visa. This is the same visa you would use to enter the country as a tourist. In these 6 months, you can take as many English courses as you want at more than one school. Your application for the Standard Visitor Visa must have been completed on or after 1 December 2020.

You must apply for the Standard Visitor Visa from outside the UK. Click here to find out what documents you’ll need and how to apply. Ingla can give you a course confirmation letter to make the process easier, but it’s not necessary. Before you apply, check here if you need a visa.

The Short Term Study Visa is for you if you would like to study English in the UK for between 6 and 11 months. To apply for this visa you must have a visa letter from a British Council accredited school, like Ingla, showing that you are enrolled on a course. You must also prove that you have enough money to live in the UK for the length of your course because you can’t work with a Short-Term Study Visa. While in the UK you can only study on the course for which you applied.  After your English course is finished you can stay in the UK an extra 30 days, and then you must leave.

An STS Visa costs £186. You also have to pay a £470 health charge so you can use the National Health Service (NHS) while you’re living in the UK. To understand all the rules and regulations about STS visas click here, or write to so we can help you come to the UK to learn English.

Family Visas are for the spouse, partner, fiance / fiancee, child or relative of somebody who is permanently settled in the UK. This visa is for people who plan on staying in the UK for more than 6 months. It must be renewed after 2 ½ years of living in the UK.


For this visa you must prove your income and provide the UK’s Border Agency with your documents. The full details of what you must do can be found here.

When you first apply for a Family Visa you must prove that your level of English is A1. When you renew this visa after 2 ½ years, you must show that your level of English is A2. To do this, you must take one of the UK Border Agency’s approved English-language tests. The Trinity GESE Speaking and Listening Exams are on the list of accepted tests. At Ingla, we are an official Trinity Preparation Centre, and we have helped many people pass these exams and secure their visa.

If you are an EU citizen (not including Ireland) and you were living in the UK before 1 January 2021, you can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living and working here.


If you would like to come to the UK for 6 months or less as an EU citizen you won’t need a visa, but you can’t work in the UK. The purpose of your visit must be to study English, see the UK as a tourist, or go on a business trip. If you wish to study for more than 6 months, Ingla can help you with your visa application. Contact us at to get more information about how you can study English in London.

Health Regulations

You will need to know the current Health Regulations for your clients, including information about Covid-19 in the UK, PPE, Vaccinations, and Quarantining.

Talk to our Sales Team today.

At Ingla, we don’t directly offer accommodation, but we can help students in their search for a place to live.