Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses
Cambridge English: First and Cambridge English: Advanced can be studied alone or combined with General English at the same level.
The classes, which are small in number, are available for full or part-time learning and help students develop the necessary exam strategies and techniques.
Practice tests in exam conditions, as well as homework, are regular features of these classes.
We can help students register for an exam, find their nearest exam centre, process the exam application form and suggest additional material for self-study.
Cambridge English qualifications, which are recognised by 20,000 organisations internationally, will give you the confidence and skills to communicate with people from all over the globe.
With a Cambridge English certificate, you will be able to prove your English language skills to universities, employers and governments around the world.
You can take exams in general English, such as Cambridge English: First, or Cambridge English: Advanced depending on your level of English.
Cambridge English: First (previously FCE)
A Cambridge English: First qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English and that you can:
- communicate effectively face-to-face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments,
- follow the news,
- write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view and
- write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.
Students choose to take the Cambridge English: First because it is accepted for entry to foundation / pathway / pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries and undergraduate programmes taught in the medium of English in non-English-speaking countries.
Cambridge English: Advanced (previously CAE)
A Cambridge English: Advanced qualification is accepted as proof of high-level achievement in learning English and the skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries. It shows that you can:
- follow an academic course at university level,
- communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level,
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings or academic tutorials and seminars and express yourself with a high level of fluency.
Students choose to take the Cambridge English: Advanced because it is accepted by over 6,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments and opens the doors to international travel, work and study.