Agents Information

Information for Agents

About Ingla School of English

Ingla School of English is a modern, welcoming and vibrant English language school in North London that offers small classes and an intimate learning environment, online and in our London school.

WHY learn in INGLA Logo

Our Accreditations

We are accredited by the British Council. This is an independent organisation that is responsible for maintaining quality English Language Teaching in the UK.  

We are also a member of English UK

As well as this, Ingla is proud to be one of only eight centres in London to be an official Trinity Exam Preparation Centre

Study Packages

At Ingla, we pride ourselves on our wide variety of course options and study packages. 


There are plenty of benefits to being an Agent linked to Ingla School of English. Here is what we offer to Agents:

  1. General guidelines about working with Ingla (general parameters of commission, flexible, easy to work with)
  2. Contact: Dedicated point person – Face and info on this page – Agent only ever speaks to this person so there’s a clear, unified message and ability to build rapport

How to be an Ingla Agent

1. Call us for a chat about becoming an Ingla Agent.

Call us: 020 8889 1208

Email us: ???

2. We will formalise your Ingla Agent Agreement and send you all the documentation and publicity that you need.

3. Your clients will need to complete some steps to enrol at Ingla.

Your clients will need to complete the following steps to enrol at Ingla:


Your clients may or may not need a visa to study English in the UK. Here are the most common situations regarding visas.

If you would like to study English in the UK for up to 6 months (180 days), you can use a Standard Visitor Visa. This is the same visa you would use to enter the country as a tourist. In these 6 months, you can take as many English courses as you want at more than one school. Your application for the Standard Visitor Visa must have been completed on or after 1 December 2020.

You must apply for the Standard Visitor Visa from outside the UK. Click here to find out what documents you’ll need and how to apply. Ingla can give you a course confirmation letter to make the process easier, but it’s not necessary. Before you apply, check here if you need a visa.

The Short Term Study Visa is for you if you would like to study English in the UK for between 6 and 11 months. To apply for this visa you must have a visa letter from a British Council accredited school, like Ingla, showing that you are enrolled on a course. You must also prove that you have enough money to live in the UK for the length of your course because you can’t work with a Short-Term Study Visa. While in the UK you can only study on the course for which you applied.  After your English course is finished you can stay in the UK an extra 30 days, and then you must leave.

An STS Visa costs £186. You also have to pay a £470 health charge so you can use the National Health Service (NHS) while you’re living in the UK. To understand all the rules and regulations about STS visas click here, or write to so we can help you come to the UK to learn English.

Family Visas are for the spouse, partner, fiance / fiancee, child or relative of somebody who is permanently settled in the UK. This visa is for people who plan on staying in the UK for more than 6 months. It must be renewed after 2 ½ years of living in the UK.


For this visa you must prove your income and provide the UK’s Border Agency with your documents. The full details of what you must do can be found here.

When you first apply for a Family Visa you must prove that your level of English is A1. When you renew this visa after 2 ½ years, you must show that your level of English is A2. To do this, you must take one of the UK Border Agency’s approved English-language tests. The Trinity GESE Speaking and Listening Exams are on the list of accepted tests. At Ingla, we are an official Trinity Preparation Centre, and we have helped many people pass these exams and secure their visa.

If you are an EU citizen (not including Ireland) and you were living in the UK before 1 January 2021, you can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living and working here.


If you would like to come to the UK for 6 months or less as an EU citizen you won’t need a visa, but you can’t work in the UK. The purpose of your visit must be to study English, see the UK as a tourist, or go on a business trip. If you wish to study for more than 6 months, Ingla can help you with your visa application. Contact us at to get more information about how you can study English in London.

Health Regulations

???? Regularly updated re: Covid, PPE, Vaccination, Quarantining and any evolving measures put in place for travellers / students

At Ingla, we don’t directly offer accommodation, but we can help students in their search for a place to live. 

Language »